You can make choices that will create a wedding that is a unique expression of your love and your relationship:
- Meet with me about three times before the rehearsal (can be done by phone if distance is an issue)
- Review the traditions that are right for you, and those that just donít fit
- Consider a variety of vows (you can check wedding resources on line or in books)
- Find appropriate readings and music
- Do either/both of you have children? Do you want to include them in the wedding? I have a variety of ideas.
- Are your parents divorced? I have suggestions to help them be more comfortable.
Danny Quijano, Photographer