Family and Friends
You invited your family and friends to share your special day. They want to be more than observers. You can
consider a variety of ways to include them in your Celebrationů
- A blessing from all parents
- Special family traditions
- Unique cultural traditions
- Invite a family member or friend to share a special reading or prayer
- Are there language issues? Do you want someone to translate a portion of the service?
- Are there family members not present? Do you want to acknowledge them?
Your guests have come to be a part of your day. Would you like to include them by affirming their joy in your union?
Danny Quijano, Photographer